Falkirk District Wargaming Club, est. 1997
New members are always welcome. Whatever your wargaming experience - from those just starting out to accomplished veterans - we encourage the curious to come along, have a friendly, casual chat and see what we do. With 50+ members you are likely to find a willing opponent for your wargaming system of choice!
7pm to 11pm
and the last Sunday of each month,
10am to 6pm
Beancross & Newlands Community Hall,
63 Montgomery Street,
Map directions on our club information page
For each session:
Over 16's £2, under 16's* £1
The first two guest sessions are FREE
*Please note: Under 16s may attend if accompanied by a relative/carer, who is also a member of FDWC, on the understanding that they participate in gaming and they assume full responsibility for their ward for the duration of their visit.
To join the club:
over 16's £10,
under 16's* £5
50% of our memership fee's are donated to the charity, Shelter Scotland.
- Spacious, well maintained and bright hall with plenty of tables and chairs.
- Large storage area for the club’s bulging collection of scenery and boards.
- The club hosts its own annual wargames show, CARRONADE!
- Regular club run demonstration and participation games at wargames shows and special events in Scotland and the north of England.
- Free annual club trip (including transport and entrance fee) to one of the larger wargames shows, e.g. 'Vapnartak' in York.
- Friendly, experienced membership covering all aspects of the hobby, including RPG and Board Games.
- Absolute beginners to grizzled-old wargaming veterans welcome.
- Facebook groups covering general wargaming and club discussion and a group dedicated to RPG and Board Games.
- A club guild on the popular BoardGameGeek website.
- Club blog and old-style forum – useful for organising campaigns and projects.
- Free FDWC club T-shirts & fleeces.
The Committee currently consists of three members, these are elected annually at the AGM which is usually held in December.
CLUB ENQUIRIES: Kenny Thomson, email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 01324 714248